View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 09:45 PM   #14
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

As a caveat I'm always willing to let the MBT slide on the post championship breakup. If its true we had the inside track on CP3 and Dwight then you have to take that chance all day every single time. I don't fault them for that. Cubans misreading of the new CBA that supposedly no one else had a read on and leaving the cupboard so very barren is what hurt our chances at a quick rebuild. Do better due diligence on Odom and that trade maybe doesn't get made. Trade Marion for a future 1st. Maybe hold Dirk out another 10 games post injury and we move up a spot in the lottery and land Steven Adams. I know hindsight is 20/20 but they didn't even have to get ALL of these things right. Problem is they gotten almost NOTHING right post 2011. Justin Anderson perhaps excepted.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote