View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 01:31 AM   #119
roxgirl

roxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura aboutroxgirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
You brought it on yourself. I have no respect for a girl who goes on an internet message board flaunting her sexual orientations for attention (and yes, it was for attention.. I don't even want to argue about it) and who says stuff like "oh those thighs, mmm!"

I don't hang out with attention whores in real life so why would I want to read their crap online?
You call me a whore cause I live a different lifestyle? Good for you. When I first replied in this thread, it was on topic. OH LOOK AT ME INTERNET WHORING lol Your words have no bearings on my conscience. I'm not asking you to read my stuff. You could have easily ignored my posts, but you have to be Mr. Big Bad Internet man and be an asshole about everything? I appeased some guys asking for pics and why exactly did you have to respond? You didn't. I haven't insulted anyone here. I don't understand why you feel the need to insult me. But, by all means, if it makes your internet penis bigger, go right ahead.