View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 09:08 AM   #16
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default i'll eat a helping of crow tonight

Not back from my vacation full time yet, but wanted to stick my head in and give a shout out to Quincy, lest my buddy QCarFan think that I only talk about negative performances.

Carter showed me accuracy last night that I didn't think he had in him. Sure, he had a couple of overthrows and poor passes, but by and large his passes were on the money.

Quincy was also very effective *gasp* running the ball. He made good decisions when he decided to run, and he held on to the ball pretty well.

Most importantly, though, I saw a confidence, poise and maturity about Carter that I had never seen before. I actually found myself believing, for once, that if his line could just give him time, Carter could make the throw. That is a HUGE step forward.

Quincy, last night you looked like an NFL quarterback, something I've repeatedly said you'll never become. Congrats to you, man. Now, go out and do it again against the Jets in two weeks.