View Single Post
Old 04-03-2002, 06:02 PM   #56
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

This is beyond me commenting on. A total joke that im am trying real hard not to get kicked off the board by commenting on. I will try..but its hard. Now i find it kinda funny too, because the more I thought about it, I wish my grade would have been a bit lower- like maybe a 3. When I realized the people doing the grading and their so-called sports knowledge, the lower the grade the bigger the compliment as far as im concerned.

Gotta go start watching game film of the Mavs, so i can be as smart as Murphy. And maybe while im at it, I can stay on the computer all day and be the #1 poster on this board...wow, that would be cool..

Some day- i knows its a long-shot, but I wanna be just like Murphy