View Single Post
Old 04-04-2002, 03:09 AM   #60
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Murphy, I was going to get after you for rating yourself a ten (and 11), then I realized that I rated myself "a 10" in my board name!! lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Actually, I picked the ten because that is what I ASPIRE to be - certainly don't consider it something I have attained. Oh, and while I am resigned to not being "a ten" in my ability to debate sports, maybe in life I can reach such a lofty goal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Nah... maybe not.
This is the first I have seen of this thread. It looks like it was out during a couple of my absences. I just love you all so much my ratings would be boring - and high. ::