View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 11:42 AM   #60
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I've got a hard copy article, that I can't find a web/soft copy to link up on this site.

It's called "New York Times Barbie Strikes Again" by Andrew Breitbart.

Basically it points out how the leftist media has had a slanted view and treatment of Sarah Palin. It points out the intolerence of the left and the flat out hatred from the left towards Sarah Palin and the basic idea that their are women who have a completely different ideology to the left. They too are strong woman, but as their view is different from Liberals, they choose to demonize these women.

If you support minorities, then you may want to stand up for the Conservative Woman, perhaps the greatest of minorities alive today. The treatment of disrespect that these women get is insane...although they are strong and stand well for themselves, it does not grant the horrible behavior of the left approval to continue doing so.

I don't why, but there is a part of me that is shocked that the so-called party of "Tolerance" the Democrats and their media cronies, have done so much to harm those women who have a strong conservative view. Women who believe in Life, in Family, in Faith, in Serving, in Career.

When will the left sober up...they are still drunk with power and it is getting rather ugly to the point that 2010 and 2012 may be what it takes to gain sobriety.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote