View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 03:18 PM   #10
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:Good Charlotte?, for Jamison it would be

Jamison is not my concern. I think he's the kind of guy who can get you 20 without ever having a play called for him, but if you have read any of my posts, then you may gather the impression that I don't believe Jamison is the best fit playing beside Dirk. He's a better fit than Walker, no doubt. But I would still like to have someone with a little more ballhandling and shooting range beside Dirk. Personally, I love Jamison and hope that he can stay here. I'm just not sure that is what is best for this fanchise. We'll see...

I am interested to see what will be available when draft time rolls around. The Perovic kid interests me a little. I know Vlade is partial to him, but he knows basketball too.

But before anyone even thinks about moving Jamison, Walker needs to be sent packing!
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote