View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 01:37 PM   #60
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
The better guards in the league are the better guards in the league because they have their way with pretty much everybody. I'm not expecting Devin to be a stopper; just expecting him to be a guy with good lateral quickness who'll make his opponents earn their points.
Basketball Reference has his defensive rating (estimated points allowed per 100 possessions) at 106 last year. Calderon had a rating of 111 last year. I know stats aren't always the absolute indicator especially when talking about abstracts such as defensive presence, I'm just guarding my expectations.

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 10-31-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote