View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 03:48 PM   #66
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm not much of a stats geek, but didn't someone post Harris' defensive impact on Atlanta here when we signed him? Apparently that team was much better defensively when he was on the floor.
-6 points net defensively with him on the floor, which is good. +9.6 overall, which is very good. Actually way, way better than Calderon's numbers last year using the same metrics (though with Calderon's split between 2 absolutely horrible teams so when the numbers are negative no matter if a player is on or off the court it's tough to really make any judgement). Like I said, just guarding my expectations...