View Single Post
Old 05-16-2003, 11:50 PM   #334
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Compilation CD's I've burned. But, the one I'm listening to over and over have these songs on it. There favorites of mine and they really have no reason to them.

Rolling Stones (Start Me Up), Fleetwood Mac (Go Your Own Way), Pink Floyd (Learning To Fly), Led Zepplin (D'yer Maker), Creedence Clearwater (Have You Ever Seen The Rain?), George Thorogood (Who Do You Love?), Boston (More Than A Feeling), John Lennon (Imagine), Van Morrison (Brown Eyed Girl), Stevie Nicks/Don Henley (Leather and Lace), The Ramones (I Wanna Be Sedated), The Beatles (Hey Jude), Fleetwood Mac (Landslide), Bob Segar (Old Time Rock and Roll), Bay City Rollers (Saturday Night).