View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 11:04 PM   #873
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future
Default RE:What is spinning in your CD player right now?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ninkobei
To all those dallas folk - tonight John Mayer and Buddy Guy play on KERA. it may be a rerun but still I always love it when they play this show. Still need to get one of mr. Mayer's cds though hehe
Ahha! little did I know, the soundstage concert is a two-parter. The second part which they just played has about 4 songs w/ Buddy Guy and a small jam session. It's by far the better and I think Mayer shows a more brave side of his music. Quite a bit bluesy(er) and Guy helps out on the vocals some to give it that authentic sound. Don't get me wrong, Mayer has singing ability, but he's not exactly geared for low-down blues.

off topic: could I be the first person to quote himself? [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img] <--the sound of a new trend in online forums?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]