View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 12:56 AM   #175
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Aw c'mon. People are comparing Gortat to Calvin Booth and Jim McYlvane and I'M sucking the life force out of the move??

I was minding my own business, just me and my desk, until Chum came along and completely mis-characterized what I was even trying to say. Since then I've fallen into the pit known as "it's after 12:00 and Chum is bored". And for that I do apologize.
Poeple? Rhylan mentioned the "white" Jerome James, or Calvin Booth. Yeah, that's pretty convincing. You were the one who brought up McYlvane.

My guess is that Marcin Gortat ends up a way better player than any of those guys. You, on the other hand, seem to think that the idea that he would be better than even Damp is "RIDICULOUS," to quote you.

That's not sucking the lifeforce out of the move? You make that bold proclamation, which is in itself depressing, and expect no response?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote