View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 07:07 AM   #123
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebo View Post
On a side note, how much do you think DWill is going to get this off-season? How much would you pay for him? I have trouble Mavs offering him anything more than 8 million. Of course it depends on the situation and he would have to settle with less if he wants to stay and play with Dwight Howard. But assuming the Mavs have money to spend, would you value DWill over 8 million, considering how thin the market for point guards is?
I'll go up to 8 for his ability to take it up some in the 4th and in crunch time and for roster continuity. If he wants more than that then Lin will be cheaper and I'd take Lin if it's between those two. We can't rely on Dwill for more than 60-65 games and then another 10-15 games where he is hampered with various injuries enough to be nothing more than a body on the floor. Those reasons keep me from offering him much more than 8 a year or much more than whatever Lin would make.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote