View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 11:35 PM   #133
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I'd like Deron back, but if it's a case of signing him that takes us out of the hunt for virtually any other starter-caliber player, I don't think he's worth the money unless he's signing for like $6M per. I'm going to run screaming into the night if we end up spending almost all of our cap space on Parsons, Deron and Powell.

If we were in a scenario where a team like Minnesota offered us Rubio for Simba and some sort of future first-round pick, that's the kind of deal I'd make. Hell, I'd even just let Deron walk if we got Felton back at the right price. I think Felton at like $3-4M is a way better value than what I suspect Deron can get in free agency, and I'd be okay with PG by committee if it meant we could spend more of our cap space on a good center.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote