View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 11:50 AM   #144
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
???/Merji/???
Dirk/Parsons/???
Anderson/Parsons/Matthews
Matthews/???/PGs
Barea/Felton/Harris

Roster isn't too bad-- at least for the playoffs when the rotation is smaller-- even if we let Williams walk. We plug in a legitimate starting center into the line up instead of a bunch of scrubs and cast-offs and I'm pretty happy with that. The problem? It probably means making Howard an offer and as much as I dislike the guy, he's provides the heavy rebounding and paint-securing skill we need.

Re-sign Parsons, secure a center via free agency, draft best available with our second round pick. Look for some bargains for cheap role players that can defend and rebound.
Co-sign, though I'd pencil Parsons in as our starting SF instead of Simba, with the idea (or at least potential) that Parsons is our starting PF when Dirk retires.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote