View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 10:11 PM   #51
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Maybe the yahoo guys would be happy if we benched Dirk for Austin. I mean we could really use Dirks lock down defense coming off the bench right?
You guys insults on basketball terminology that I am using lets me know who actually played basketball on a professional level and who played intramurals in college. Sorry to use that terminology with you all. Clearly you dont understand MVP and M I(Important) Player in the world of professional sports. Anytime you take my post and say that I call Howard the MVP over Dirk lets me know you are just a fan of the Mavs.

Does anyone here know the complexity of the NBA from a player or organization standpoint? Please just let me know, I thought there was basketball knowledge here, a couple that posted back to me today clearly dont know basketball 501 talk. Basketball 101 is about who is MVP of the team which is clearly Dirk.

Lets move up to Basketball 501. The Shaq/Kobe Lakers team was Kobe the MVP and Shaq the MIP. The Heat last year was Wade MVP and Shaq MIP. The Spurs last title team was Ginobili MVP, Duncan MIP. For some teams the reason they have not won is because they only have a MVP. Cavs have Lebron MVP, but no MIP. Suns last year had Nash MVP, but no MIP.