View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 11:23 AM   #196
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post

Moving back to Parsons possibility of joining the Magic...

I'll say that the Magic have a lot more playoff competition in the East. They are bundled with 4-5 other teams just as good as them. And the Wizards and Bulls are playing under what they should be. In the West, the playoffs are wide open with the 5-8 seed, and I don't really see that changing anytime soon.
Magic might have a slight edge considering they can offer 2 max deals....depending on who would be the 2nd max deal though. They are younger and looking for someone like Chandler to lead them so I could see him entertaining that situation.

I'd think it would be more appealing to lead guys younger with an upside than try to lead a bunch of veterans which is what he'll be forced to do here.

Nevertheless I think Cuban will sell him on staying here.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote