View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 09:21 PM   #13
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:ASU leads USC...Leinart knocked out of the game

Quote:
It is kind of funny to relate to your San Fran demographic line above that had Leinart declared for the draft he would have probably ended up the #1 pick of the 49ers.
Well, that's where I was going with that Doc. I would imagine any hot-blooded straight American male would prefer L.A. to the Gay Capital of the World [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ***NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT***

I heard a couple of weeks ago on the radio the Leinart was only enrolled part time (and I mean VERY part-time) at USC. If that's true, then it rubs me the wrong way if he is taking up someone else's opportunity who is an actual real student. I can't explain why, it just does. I don't have a link on this, so I could totally be wrong.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote