View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 11:46 PM   #23
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:ASU leads USC...Leinart knocked out of the game

More power to him for taking more than the minimum in earlier years. If you get your degree as a college football superstar you are more serious about school than a lot of the other cfb superstars. It would make no sense to me at least to make him take up space in classes that he doesnt need. Also I know people say hey football players take easy schedules, but if you have ever played football in either high school or college you know it takes more time than any class does excluding some graduate research classes or your dissertation. Especially if you are a star qb who has to study film all the time. Also when you get done with practice you are usually really tired and dont exactly feel like doing homework. With all that said I think that graduating with a degree and having been a superstar player is an accomplishment that is worthy of praise.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote