View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 03:02 AM   #24
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:ASU leads USC...Leinart knocked out of the game

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
I think that USC could give some of the NFL teams a run for their money. That is one impressive football team. I sure hope we get to seea UT-USC champioship game. Imho those are the top two teams out there right now. UT looked very good today as well.
Doc, it is only my opinion, and please recognize that my opinion is more likely than not wrong, but still, my opinion is you must have been drinking some Highland Park water if you think USC could give even the worst NFL team a run for their money. They would--or rather, I should again point out that it is my opinion they would--get down three touchdowns in a hurry (probably by the middle of the second quarter, if not considerably earlier) and then it would be up to the NFL team what the final margin would be.

I am not a professional football analyst. I have never even been paid to analyze football, nor do I expect I would have had any great success at it if I did. So please remember that this is just one man's (probably wrong) opinion.

chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote