View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:43 AM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I hope I never have to say this again, but I wish we'd stuck with Dojo tonight.
I get that you mean you don't want Collison to suck, but I don't care for anyone to toss any gas on Dojo for playing well. He earned the right to finish the game but got pulled for more trash play from Collison. He is not the player he was the first few games of the season. He can't run a simple pick n roll, although unfortunately most of the picks are poor. He can't set his man up very well in that situation. I still hold a little hope for him when Dirk gets back but he needs to be playing a lot better regardless.

Dojo on the other hand is gaining confidence and showing much better point guard skills. I still believe that his shooting will improve with his confidence.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote