Thread: Wackonomics
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #95
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

ya know arne.....you and I both know that the central banking/fiat currency thing is a house of cards that will crumble...the question is when not whether.

I'm reading this morning that Mickey Mouse (the new Sec. Treas., whatever his name is) is getting ready to raise (&print) about $2 T (T is the new B) of funds for his banker buddies, and I'm also reading that big banks across Eur-Asia are $23 T in the hole. It really struck me this morning--maybe this is it.

I've kind of thought all along that these guys would wise up and pull out of the tailspin, but I'm not so sure any more. Maybe we've already crossed the Rubicon, to mix a metaphor, and maybe this is what the beginning of the end looks like. Hmm....I honestly don't know...

....guess what I'm saying is that I've still enough reason to believe that this isn't the beginning of the end that I'd bet one hundred $100 federal reserve notes that the fiat/feds won't crumble if I could get anyone to take me up on the bet.

Last edited by alexamenos; 02-11-2009 at 10:57 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote