View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 03:23 PM   #72
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc29 View Post
This is about as bad as Bruce Bowen on SportsCenter on yesterday's morning segment saying that the 8-game win streak doesn't place Mavs as contenders since they've beaten up peewee teams and haven't played the Lakers and Nuggets. I mean, did the rest of the nation just tune out the fact that we beat a healthy Lakers team DURING this stretch while being shorthanded without Butler? When will we get our due?

(Someone else who saw SportsCenter at around 10-11a yesterday will know what I'm talking about hopefully).
i'm honestly having a hard time figuring out why you all care so much. the only thing that matters is wins. they keep winning and the rest takes care of itself.