View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #38
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I was wrong on the defense: they've been really good. The running game hasn't been much different than ever. Tech usually busts a few 10-15 yard runs against us. They just don't do it consistently.

More generally, UT couldn't have played any worse in that first half. Tech's got a nice advantage now, and a really good chance to win, but this one isn't over.
I think Tech's D is good...but they're playing as well as they can. They've really studied the offense and know what to expect. The pressure has been incredible on Colt.

I think there is still one or two massive plays left that can totally change momentum or seal the fate for a UT loss tonight. I think there is still a lot left out there on the field.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 11-01-2008 at 09:00 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote