Thread: Zaza Pachulia
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 09:03 PM   #49
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi View Post
He only got two minutes on Saturday. Perhaps he just can't play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
2M is his discount for starting gig on a championship team. Not the price the Mavs would have needed to pay.
That and I want no part of him. How quickly we forget how much he destroyed us. Mediocre rebounder, sub-par defensive player with no rim protection and no mobility. Rick also had a serious man-crush on him to the point he'd still get PT even when he was -16 or -19 while Mejri was forcing runs and going +10 and couldn't get off the bench. I hate to wish him gone, but I know if he were here it would mean a ton of DNP-CDs for Mejri and Hammons.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote