Thread: Zaza Pachulia
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 09:15 PM   #50
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
That and I want no part of him. How quickly we forget how much he destroyed us. Mediocre rebounder, sub-par defensive player with no rim protection and no mobility. Rick also had a serious man-crush on him to the point he'd still get PT even when he was -16 or -19 while Mejri was forcing runs and going +10 and couldn't get off the bench. I hate to wish him gone, but I know if he were here it would mean a ton of DNP-CDs for Mejri and Hammons.
I'm not putting that solely on Zaza. He was clearly limited and RC got everything out of him in the first half of the season yet continued to Thibs his ass into the ground. He shouldn't have been on the floor but he was the ultimate teammate and extremely appreciative of Dirk and the city of Dallas. I loved his enthusiasm and seeing him get fired up on the floor.