View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 10:34 AM   #2
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'd love to not hear these two things ever again...

Chad has not pocked presence, so it's not hard to have more. On the bomb to Galloway, he sidesteped a rusher to make the throw. I don't know that Chad makes that play.

I don't know why Quincy won't run. That interception was a terrible play, because like you said, he had a lot of open field with only one man to beat. He probably could have run in the goal line incompletion to Campbell also. I do however, think that Quincy is taking too much blame for that play. He didn't get his shoulders squared and made a bad throw, but Campbel adjusted and got his hands on the ball. Any half decent receiver will tell you, If you can touch the ball, you should catch it. It was a bad throw, but he gets paid to make plays too.