View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 01:18 AM   #85
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I always' like doc(s). But I must admit there has been a breach of trust and it will forever be a question about whether i'm talking to a person or if I'm being inspected. Shame actually.
And this is exactly my point. The Doc I know - and the Doc I've met in person - enjoyed the forum too much to ever let people jack with his account, or to threaten the contributions he'd made. He'd never stand for it. Very early on, he was on the road to having the highest post count and whatnot. He was always all about making acquaintences and talking sports and whatever else.

He's had a steady rate of activity on the board since his first day here, over 5 years ago - which doesn't really support the idea that somewhere around post 25,000, one person was supplanted by a group of people who were able to perfectly coordinate their behaviors to imitate a guy who was already ALL over the board and had common memories and experiences with tons of other members.