View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 12:35 PM   #455
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Good article on Westbrook. I know he is extremely polarizing, but I still think he's going to be one of the great ones when his career is finished. Unfortunately, he may be a great one with no championships.

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/10/19/rus...w-kevin-durant
I respect Westbrook for being tremendously talented and he may be one of the few NBA players who goes 100% every second he's on the floor.

That said, dude is tremendously overrated. For every good thing he does, he does something stupid. We saw a perfect example in the Mavs-Thunder game. He ran a hard break and tried to dunk. He got blocked by the rim and then got upset and came back to the other side and took a stupid foul. Caused a 4-pt turnaround, because he couldn't control his motor/passion. His IQ isn't that high and he plays only with his heart.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote