View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:16 PM   #32
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

But then people are going to complain about too many threads....

With more threads means less likely for your post to be read. If I post in one of five threads of the same topic, then are the complainers going to look through all five threads? No, so then people are going to repeat the same thing in different threads over and over. THAT is time consuming and annoying to boot. I don't want to jump from thread to thread to talk about the same thing...what is the point in that?

It doesn't take that long to go through a long thread...I promise. GDTs/Recaps this season haven't been long at all. (some games lately aren't even getting recaps)

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote