View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 12:50 AM   #52
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Maybe I didnt watch enough Wes in Portland, but was he strictly a 3 point shooter?

Wes, Dirk, Deron, Ray combined 16-52. No one wanted to take it to the lane. Sad to say on this night we missed a slasher like Ellis/or energy guy.

Hate to ride them on a loss, there just didnt seem like a lot of urgency out there. Guys all get along really well etc, but you have to push each other to strive for better results.
It's funny you brought that up but that's exactly what I was thinking while watching this game. We really needed someone that could create their own shot and get to the rim tonight (Monta would've been nice, even JJ). Wes doesn't seem to have much ball handling ability so he's a bit limited imho. He can make wide open shots, he can post up a bit, and he has a pretty good stepback jumper. Apart from that things get a bit tricky with Wes. His lack of ball handle hurts him when guys play him tight. I hope JJ gets back soon, he could've given us a lift tonight.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote