View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #42
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmmm....

I get your point that you try to take advantage of an opportunity when it arises, but to say the ship has sailed. Things happen, some of them completely unexpected...you can't take anything simply at face value.

I'm on board with the "30+ games left" camp.
The Mavs had 30 games last year as well to get over the hum,p and into the top half of the bracket. They were always within 1 or 2 games of getting that side. So far unfortunately this year is playing out like that as well. That is why the 30 games is meaningless.

The Mavs could get hot like Houston did last year and win 22 straight. But do you honestly see that happening? I most certainly do not. The Mavs will have to fight and claw their way to the top 4. And they have already had several chances to get in that spot so far this year.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote