View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #52
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Because it is easier to stay in the lead than it is to try and take the lead. That game gives them a cushion. The Mavs will have some slipups the rest of the year. But having a slip up when you are in control doesn't do as much damage as a slipup occurring when you aren't in control.
To me, that sounds like you're saying it's easier being the hunted rather than the hunter. I don't know who exactly would agree with that. I think of lot people see this team better suited in the underdog role and being under the radar instead of seeing if they can keep their pace up and fight everyone off.