View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #26
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I didn't like the silly hook type shot he took over the smaller guy on the mismatch a few possessions earlier.

But, there is pretty clear contact on the elbow. And that type fould gets called often.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8904288
Said it in the other thread, but I've changed my mind after getting a better look at the replay and now agree that was a foul. Maybe it's one that doesn't get called a lot (in Brandan Wright's favor, anyway) in the closing seconds of a game, but man, two games in a row...