View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 06:24 PM   #273
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
That was something I disliked about Inception as well - Nolan used way too much exposition and not enough visualization to deliver his plot to audiences... For that reason, I think a lot of his original screenplays are probably better suited as novels than movies (but a filmmaker's gotta filmmake, I suppose).
Um, I guess Spoiler Alert, but...

It was just absurd when one of the scientists was explaining to Matthew what a wormhole was...WHILE ON THE MISSION. I'm like..."Did anyone brief this guy before sending him into outer space?" That reaaaaally stretched the believability of what they were doing.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote