Thread: Trade Dirk
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 12:54 AM   #4
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I'd trade Dirk if I could get Lebron, Chris Paul, Kobe or Dwight Howard in return. We can't so why do it? No good would come out of a Dirk trade. The Mavs have put themselves in a hole to where they no longer have trade bait. Kidd may be an exception due to his contract but I see this team waiting it out on him just to give him a full offseason with the team. I can't help but think what the Mavs could've done had they kept Finley's contract that we're currently playing on right now. I know the Grizz definately would've taken it for Mike Miller or hell for Pau Gasol apparently. I don't see any trade bait on this team. I think Harris was the last piece we had to trade. I guess it matters how much other teams in the league overrate Josh.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote