View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:40 PM   #25
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Nice thoughts, but the Shaq/Jamison lineup wouldn't work, IMO. I do agree with the premise though. Shaq clogs the lane, Jamison really likes to work there. LBJ likes to cut there. Shaq doesn't play much defense anymore, and Jamison play even less. They might still win, but I think they would be stronger with a Haslem or "other" power forward as far as the team goes. IMO, they could also put a pure shooter like a Jason Kopono/Mike Miller or such out there to help them as well. Let's face it, LBJ will get to the rim at will, and Shaq still has a few overpowering post moves. IMO, It is now just a matter of outside shooting and defense.
Oh I agree with you 100%. I was just referring to Amare v. Jamison. Of course there are much better PF's in the league that is better suited to be on the Lebrons (ie Frye, Danillo, etc)

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote