View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #42
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Haywood took two of the dumbest shots I've ever seen tonight.

That dude just doesn't give a crap.
I'm starting to wonder if Haywood wasn't sent to the Mavs by the powers that be just so that all the misguided Damp haters of years past can see what a contract whore actually looks like.

But I digress, because this was much too good a win (way to call it jthig) to waste the celebration on contention over an ex-Mav.

Good stuff from a lot of guys tonight, so I'll just say: 1) Huge bounce-back game from Kidd, 2) JET (the irrepressible optimist) clearly hearts Dirk, if his play since Dirk returned is any indication, and 3) If I'm Cuban I'm considering giving Sasha a contract for the rest of the year just on principle.