View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #57
C_Man

C_Man can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I'm not a troll... more than I can say for you.
How am I a troll you retard? How is saying that a player on a team other than the Mavs is not a great shooter "trolling"? Show me the exact post where I "trolled" please. What I said is that Kobe was 2 of 37 (or whatever it was) going into the game, and that he shot 4 of 5 yesterday. That is not "trolling".

This was my original post. Which part of this post specifically is "trolling" on a MAVERICKS board?

Quote:
Coming into this game, Kobe had made 2 of his last 37 three point attempts. And today he decides to go 4-5 from three. That's just plain bad luck. Kobe is not a good three point shooter. You could let him shoot 5 threes in an open gym in practice, and 19 times out of 20 he won't make more than 3.
Christ almighty you're fucking stupid. You should probably stop posting, because you make an idiot of yourself every time you do. And yes, you're a troll as well as being stupid. You trolled by "disagreeing with my assertion" or whatever you said. You could have just let it going instead of whining, but you responded to me, and in doing so, were trolling for a response.

And if you think Kobe could shoot 80%+ in an open gym you're a fucking moron. The guys in the three point contests only shoot around 50-60% dummy. They're the best three point shooters in the league. Kobe's not even close to them.

Last edited by C_Man; 02-25-2013 at 06:55 PM.
C_Man is offline   Reply With Quote