View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 11:11 AM   #598
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
It really really bugs me that our veterans don’t seem to be on the same page as Luka. They really don’t seem to enjoy his success at all. The three to end the half vs. the Celtics last night really stands out. Luka hit a crazy circus shot to get us within single digits and the end of the half and no one got hyped at all.

IMO it’s time to clean house and build around Luka. I understand they’re maybe a little annoyed about the hype but it’s pretty obvious we go as far as Luka takes us. We should be actively searching for deals to get rid of HB, Wes, and DeAndre.
I think a lot of us have observed this for a while, and it's really weird. And it's not just Luka. In the Charlotte game, Barnes has the ball and should have passed it to DSJ but just looks at him and then does another stupid ISO play.

I still don't mind Deandre because good centers are hard to come by and he really helps in the rebounding dept. Wes and Barnes need to go.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote