View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #38
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
No but you are defending the logic of those who do, and if you are not then you hijacked this thread.
No I'm not - the Biblical idea of creationsim is batsh!t crazy... Just because I'm not with you doesn't mean I'm against you.

You're the one making this a Pepsi/Coke debate, rather than giving into the infinite options of scientific rigor... Hell, you're pretty much reinforcing my point about science being another religion, as you've chosen to ignore any kind of scientific method when drawing conclusions about religion, and instead fall back on broad generalizations - your rush to judgement reeks of fundamentalism, albeit scientific fundamentalism. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote