View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #2048
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled View Post
If "CD" is in reference to the title of the thread, then you should look at the date of the first post. This thread's been goin' since you were 10 years old, and waaay back then, the compact disc's reign as the mainstream music format was only in the beginning stages of its decline.

I only recently made the switch to downloaded music, and I must say that, while I don't particularly miss the extra cost, I do miss the benefits of tangible artwork and albums.
I miss the album covers the most, and taking care of the vinyl. Those days of taking care of your needle and tediously wiping that LP to remove any possible finger prints are long gone.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote