View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 01:00 AM   #2064
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Something tells me I'm going to be alone in my wide taste of music. I haven't gone through the thread yet though, so I might be pleasantly surprised.

[edit]

Made it two pages back and I was pleasantly surprised.

For those of you that just admire pure talent, check out Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. They're absolutely dripping with talent and the way that they compose their songs is, imo, nothing short of amazing.

Since I haven't been listening to much music lately, I figured I'd list 10 of my favorite cd's (albeit not a top 10, I don't think I could narrow it down to a top 10).
  • Snot - Snot
  • Bradley Nowell - Acoustic - Bradley Nowell and friends (I love Sublime)
  • Blind Melon - Soup
  • Deftones - Adrenaline
  • Tool - Ænima
  • Steve Miller Band - Greatest Hits
  • Burden Brothers - Buried in your black heart
  • Machine Head - The Burning Red
  • Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstein Girls Seem Strangely Sexy
  • Stone Temple Pilots - Purple

I tend to listen to a bit of everything, but gravitate towards either heavy rock or 90's rock (Alice in Chains, STP, Sublime, Blind Melon, Silverchair, etc).

Last edited by Justin Credible; 07-19-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote