View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 12:49 AM   #119
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Bump....

I got all the way up to 305 3 months ago. That made me ridiculously sad because not only was I heavy, I wasn't very strong either which if im gonna be that heavy I should at least be strong. I decided to cut out fast food(other than subway), sodas, pizza and use an Iphone calorie counter/workout app. I do about an hour and a half of weights a day and do an hour of cardio 4 days a week and run 1 day a week. Ive lost 42 lbs (down to 263 for those who dont want to do the math), and my bench has gone up about 130 lbs so im losing fat and gaining muscle which makes me happy. I still have a long way to go but im pretty happy with how its gone so far. Goal is to be 225-230 with a six pack by spring break next year.
That is why you were always so ornery... You were fat.

Congrats bro on the weight loss. I weigh about 10 lbs less than you and that is a very large me (right about 250). I have yo-yo'd for years but now as I get older it is easier to go up and harder to go down. I need to start lifting again myself (have a friggin set in my garage so I just need to commit to it) along with some cardio but I often find myself thinking a good diet is all I need and it just isn't. I will eventually start again... Eventually...