View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #49
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I LOVE redlettermedia, but I could not have disagreed with them more on their star trek review. Funny video, though.
I agree with you, but they're big-time Trek geeks, so I can understand being disappointed from their perspective... Personally, I thought it was a great popcorn flick.

I am, however, still worried about Abrams taking over Star Wars. The excessive amount of callbacks and fan service in his two Trek outings were acceptable, but I still think Star Wars is in need of a completely fresh adventure - especially after three prequels stuffed to the brim with callbacks and fan service. The last thing Star Wars needs is more nostalgia, but I'm afraid they're going to keep milking that cow as long as people keep showing up with fistfuls of money.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-04-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote