Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 09:44 AM   #24
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Trump has done a great job of stepping in and doing what needs to be done despite the whining from the left. Good job Trump..
I find it extremely interesting that Trump in the first week of being in office has taken a page from Obama and done the Executive Order thing in order to carry though on his actual campaign promises. I guess everyone (mainly the media) is going crazy because they see a politician doing what he said he was going to do. But then, Trump is not really a politician but a business man ... which again, is one of the main reasons why conservatives votes for him and not Corrupt Hillary.

But for all of my liberal "friends", I do worry about this becoming a trend that Obama has essentially started and Trump taken to the next level. If presidents basically right their own laws into place, we no longer are a republic but a dictatorship. The real problem is that the left and right can no longer work together on anything. Can this issue be resolved? If not, where does it end up going?

Last edited by MavzMan; 01-30-2017 at 10:22 AM.