View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 09:03 PM   #937
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say something I never thought I'd say..... Thank you Houston.

I have not laughed so hard this year. Truly, I thank you so very much.

And the best part is this will likely lead to more laughter soon. Because I can already see Houston fans justifying this trade and saying they are better. Because there are twitter clips of Wall and Harden playing pickup games together and he looks healthy. Well- Dwight Howard posts videos of himself shooting 3's yet Unicorn he is not. But yeah, when John wall was at his absolute very best he wasn't as good as Westbrick and I can't stand Westbrick. I can't believe how the 3 worst contracts in the NBA have now all been a Houston Rocket and somehow they have managed to keep outdoing themselves.

Thank you Houston. 2020 needed this.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote