View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 09:44 AM   #8
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
IF he could stay healthy, huge if, I don’t doubt that Love could improve the team. But trading Hardaway for him is a non-starter for me. They’d have to take on Powell, Johnson and give us a pick or a young player we like. He makes 30m at age 34-35. He has two more years after this one on his contract. I’d do it if they give us Garland as well.
I actually find it funny because the Mavs feel as tough Drummond doesn't fit with KP.

Yet if the rumor is true what makes them think Love and KP would fit especially on defense?

But that seems so Mavs like always picky on the type of players that they want while actual contenders will just grab players with talent and figure it out later.

It's not even about the money for me, it's just the type of players the Mavs would typically go after as opposed to what they actually need on the roster year end and year out.

So, I could see Reddick or Love here after the deadline instead of a two way player who would fit the roster better.

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-07-2021 at 09:47 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote