View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 09:09 PM   #503
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

For you 360 owners out there, Too Human gets a huge thumbs up from me. It's an action RPG that's heavy on action and light on RP. Really, really like the combat controls, not your normal button mashing. I'm not a huge RP guy, so the light RP is just right for me. There is still tons of loot you can pick up, and a lot of it looks pretty cool.

The story line is a little short, I finished it in just under 13 total hours of play, but there's four more classes to play through, and you can continue to play stories of your choosing to keep leveling your character and pick up rarer stuff.

Check it out.

Oh, and Rock Band 2 comes out soon.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote