View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 10:51 PM   #6
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Bradley in the 4th

My initial response was a resounding yet. Then I read The Dude's post and he makes a good point: Shawn doesn't play well when he's winded. He's always improves the defense, but there have been too many times when he'll give up an offensive rebound because the opponent has more energy then he does (the Denver loss is a prime example).

Furthermore, it's kind of hard to tell his teammates not to pass him the ball when he's open on offense.

If we're playing a team with a big active front line, we need him in the game for the defensive presence and we'll just have to play 4 on 5. If we can get away with it, I'd rather play Jamison. He's a liability on the defensive glass also since he's so easy to push around. What he gives you is one of the top offensive rebounders in the game, and a player who can finish around the basket when he grabs the rebound.